C-130s Can't off-load Transport Trucks

Belfry777

C-130s Can't off-load Transport Trucks

Post by Belfry777 »

Hey guys,

I am playing a multiplayer game where there is an island that has a lot of strategical importance. Luckily, I got to the island first and built an airfield and an airport on it. On the other side of the map, I loaded 2 C-130s with 2 transport trucks with 2 infantry in each. I then flew the C-130s to the island and landed them, 1 at the airfield and the other at the airport. Unfortunately, when I went to use the transport trucks, they simply wouldn't budge (both landing sites). However, I found that I could open the trucks that were inside the C-130 that was in the airport, but not the one that was in the airfield. In other words, I could get the troops out of the C-130 that was inside the airport but not the trucks.

I hope this gets resolved,
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
Harchie Hirondo

Re: C-130s Can't off-load Transport Trucks

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Hello! You could long press then drag the transport trucks within the airport to the brown arrow on the top left portion of the "dialogue" box. You could do this to other units within a carrier unit to move them outside the carrier unit.
To move a unit inside a carrier unit that is also inside a carrier unit (e.g. transport truck in a TC), simply long press on a unit (e.g. infantry) that you'd like to move to the carrier unit (e.g. tranport truck), then drag it towards the carrier unit.
The war is inevitable! But what if....

Return to “Issues”