Reform the whole AoD Forum

SirPat

Reform the whole AoD Forum

Post by SirPat »

Hey dudes I couldnt find units and help at editing cause I couldnt find them so you guys have to send stratego a different and more organized format. Oh @QuadrupoleStrat how about send me stuff that needs editing ill be your editor for hire but free lol
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Squirrel5555

Re: Reform the whole AoD Forum

Post by Squirrel5555 »

SirPat wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm Hey dudes I couldnt find units and help at editing cause I couldnt find them so you guys have to send stratego a different and more organized format. Oh @QuadrupoleStrat how about send me stuff that needs editing ill be your editor for hire but free lol
It has been reformed, so no reason for you to post this :D . Instead of deleting the old messy forum however we decided to keep it here because there were many ideas and images to use. As you can see clearly, we are now using the new format more and more. If you cant find something you can ask and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

What do you want to edit btw lol.
AOD Team - Join Us!
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

SirPat wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm Hey dudes I couldnt find units and help at editing cause I couldnt find them so you guys have to send stratego a different and more organized format. Oh @QuadrupoleStrat how about send me stuff that needs editing ill be your editor for hire but free lol
Hi, @SirPat , nice to see u here!
Yeah, as Squirrel said, we already changed the forum structure and kept the old topics with all the info and resources we have there...actually it is troublesome when it comes to look for some specific images (right now i am dealing with that) but we will eventually make a proper topic for every detail with their own information and images.
I hope u join the AOD team!
Any doubt, u can ask the rest of the team and even me, the design leader.
For now our objetive is to get a beta version (at least a version only for AOD since we are using AOG dev version)

U can also PM me anytime u want...
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

From now on I'll post separate topics for u to easier find what u want
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hehe ty
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Others”