Added depth to writing tech-(No chat until researched) ANSWERED

TheSenate-_-

Added depth to writing tech-(No chat until researched) ANSWERED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Just an Idea I had while playing multiplayer, this might be controversial. Want to know your thoughts? What if we restricted the multiplayer chat that is available to the players until they researched writting? Who ever heard of a nation communicating with another without a written language of sorts? Example: player texts to other players on a 2v2, but he gets the error message (can't communicate with other players until writing is researched!) This extends to all players in general in the match. It gives a more competitive use for writing and in doing so, makes the game more strategic. There is a downside though. While writing this I came to realise that people who are friendly enough with each other could just text each other outside the game on a third party platform like instagram or facebook or hangouts. Which brings me to ask is this change really worth it that, being considered? Alright shoot. What do you all think.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Added depth to writing tech-(No chat until researched)

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i agree with your second thoughts, it can be easily outmneouvered and only would give rage to palyers.

so i think this is good this way as it is now.
TheSenate-_-

Re: Added depth to writing tech-(No chat until researched) ANSWERED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Agreed nevermind then

Return to “Techs”