Cancelling/Changing of MP games before they start

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Detros

Cancelling/Changing of MP games before they start

Post by Detros »

MP games that have not started yet should be cancel-able by the creator player.
In such case all players who joined should be refunded their possible betted gems and get a short note about what's going on.

If that would be a bit too hard to implement, just cancelling MP which no other player than creator joined yet would work too. This way, if you realize you set up something in a way other than you wanted you can cancel the game and create it from scratch again.

I don't think "Delete" option works that way. I think it only deletes the game from your device, not from list of games others can join. Or does it?
Possibly, being only able to change the game settings would also work, but then it would need to be allowed only before other players join the game.
tamtam12345

Re: Cancelling/Changing of MP games before they start

Post by tamtam12345 »

I think it may be suitable if just for 1/2 hour limit game. I think can add a time limit eg(1/2hour),if the game is not full and not start yet within that time limit,auto delete the game so that game opener don't need to wait too long. For later comer will not get angry for the game opener who left already and not response.

Return to “Main menu”