Historical Wars

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Lancer

Historical Wars

Post by Lancer »

There should be another section same as historical battles but its not focused on battles but the entire war and has a large map of certain parts of europe,if you dont know what i mean you can see in my viking age campaign that i dont draw maps there based on some area like plains but the entire part of europe :)
If this is agreed i will start making new maps for wars.
superstrijder15

Re: Historical Wars

Post by superstrijder15 »

I think the historical battles section should be divided in single battles, and campaigns like all the greek battles or the hungarian history campain. This would also allow people to play more different levels without having to fight trough the (in my opinion) incredebly tedious battle of troy and hard 300 spartans vs persia.
Detros

Post by Detros »

Sounds reasoanble. Currently it is bit weird, with several unconnected battles tossed in Historic battles, Hungary historic campaign having its own button and other campaigns (with realworld Viking one) in Storylines section.

Like so (formatting just for clearer ordering):
-----
Campaigns
- Tutorial

- Historic (currently non existent)
-- Hungary
-- Greek Wars
-- Vikings
-- Britain
- Fiction (currently Storylines)
-- Maximus
-- Carnage
-- Aquarius
-- Gorgons & Delight
-- Arena (currently Fiction maps)

- Hotseat (currently Multiplayer missions)
- Maps from AoS fans
- From market
- Own maps
-----
The difference between the tutorial+historic+storylines and the multiplayer+fans+market+own group is at the first you need to finish one map before being able to continue with the next one while at he second one you can play all in that campaign. Thus the second group may be even kicked out of the whole Campaigns sections, actually, but for now let's just reorded historic maps.
Detros

Post by Detros »

Here is another point: What is the difference between current Fiction maps (ordering: separate campaign) and Challenge (ordering: storyline campaigns)? The second one does not seem to have any story, the maps are even named just Challenge 1 to Challenge 5 while Fiction maps have some name characterizing the situation at least.
Gabriel lukas

Post by Gabriel lukas »

I agreed with that idea.I think it will be a good option for AoS user
Like we can play an historical war of the mongol war,british war,and maybe japanesse war
With 1 pack,ex:Campaign>Historical battles>Pack 1:British war or Pack 2:Greek war.
A newcomer and a newbie at this forum.HAPPY DAY (:
Gabriel lukas

Post by Gabriel lukas »

I agreed with that idea.I think it will be a good option for AoS user
Like we can play an historical war of the mongol war,british war,and maybe japanesse war
With 1 pack,ex:Campaign>Historical battles>Pack 1:British war or Pack 2:Greek war.
A newcomer and a newbie at this forum.HAPPY DAY (:

Return to “Main menu”