Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

SirPat

Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by SirPat »

:geek: I've been playing aos for a year now and also played aof and aoww.
I noticed something when you lost every building you own you just loose so i thaught of workers and laborers can build some form of house to train casual soldiers. What do i mean by casual , soldiers that dont need a lot of training and can be trained from within a village house like a pikeman laborer skirmishers peasants dogs and maybe axe throwers to give the player a chance to escape and build a small village especially in mid and late game i suggest to just use one of the houses already in aos or make a camp sprite and just implement that you can train the ones above think about it building your own camps or houses to make a village or build your self a village because your base got wrecked I think you can build 5 house/camps at the start then you get +1 for every TC you occupy tnx uhmmm.. developers pls
Check this tnx
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I think it should just train cheap units with in general, but still be a factory building.
OLÉ
SirPat

Re: Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by SirPat »

Yeah, just easy to make units like skirmishers
Because they just throw javelins
Not like archers that need training
And Pikemen every one knows how to use a pike or spear on the other hand swordsmen need practice using the sword

Therefore: skirmishers, pikemen, maceman, pheasant, dog, slinger, and laborers
Can be trained here :P
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Structures”