Bridge cosmetics

Alexander82

better bridges look

Post by Alexander82 »

Seeing the good work made with the new walls look i believe that we might try to think about something to improve bridges look.
Right now bridges are really ugly and seems pretty buggy.
I know that aos has a pretty basic graphic but the bridge look strongly contribute to lower the level.

I think that we might start adding corners/diagonals and borders to the bridges and we should also think about something to do to improve the look for bridges starting from the "half tiles" where we have both land and water
Age of Fantasy design leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: better bridges look

Post by Stratego (dev) »

would be cool! thanks in advance for any attempt of renewing them!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I agree completely. For i am many a times confused from where to start a bridge and end up landing my worker at the wrong place
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Bridge cosmetics

Post by DoomCarrot »

Similar to how all the buildings got new images-I think the bridges look.... Old.

They are very two-dimensional and blocky. I feel like a they could probably use a more 3d look to fit the game. Perhaps just an addition of 3d railings that change based on the bridges next to it (like how walls change shape based on surrounding walls). What do you guys think? Are they fine as they are?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Bridge cosmetics

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i agree, any new design idea is welcome!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i saw a new topic about it a few days ago...please help me find it. thanks.
First_Speaker

Re: Bridge cosmetics

Post by First_Speaker »

I agree too. Nice bridges would be awesome
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Daniel (the dev) wrote:i saw a new topic about it a few days ago...please help me find it. thanks.
got it. merged

Return to “Structures”