Shed

TheBluePhoenix

Shed

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

helps you to accomodate workers so as to speed up unit making at places with small open spaces.it can also protect units from ranged attacks . But infantry can destroy it with a single blow
Cost 4
Health 30
Pierce armour 3
Can Accomodate 3 units max
Buildable only by a worker
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Shed

Post by DoomCarrot »

So, its basically a big shield mantlet? but not moveable and weak
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Yes
Well mantlets are usless for the reason they are too slow and units inside cannot do anything
Historically they were light but thick wicker shields which had 2 slits for archers to fire and could be moved very fast.
This structure will be useful to build ships which are generally covered with water on 3 sides
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

You can attack/build from a mantlet last time I used one. But I agree thatnwould be useful for ship-building. I've normally just used tc's as a "port" to have a max of 8 workers per turn, but a shed would be nice if you have no port tcs.

Also, I think it should be made very very pathetically weak (one fire archer hit without masonry) and units inside can only build, not attack. Also, maybe a slightly lower cost, like 3 turns to build maybe? Since sheds shouldn't take as much time as church's and workshops, but also aren't built to be very strong :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

You cannot build/attack now . Hence it is useless
Yes we can make it very weak and reduce turn cost to 3

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes you can build/attack inside it now.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Structures”