Group Healing

Alexander82

Group Healing

Post by Alexander82 »

This tech is an effect that doesn't overwrite the normal healing effect of other units but you may choose to use this instead of the normal effect by tapping one more time the skill icon (the one that make you choose if you want to heal or convert)

The unit using this skill heal all the friendly units in its healing range by half the healing rate:

For example, using a healer you might choose to heal a unit by 10 hp or to heal all the unit around you by 5

research cost: 8/10 at the churc or at the development center (to give it more exclusive research).
Age of Fantasy design leader
COOLguy

Re: Group Healing

Post by COOLguy »

Cool idea.
Thanks!
Josh
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

+1
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I think it should also be availaible in advancement centre to increase its utility
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

HokanPL

Post by HokanPL »

What about two types of Healer: one with normal healing and convert, second one normal healing and area healing?
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Nice idea . But it comes at a price.. ..you have to suggest its names and looks!! :D
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I would avoid making too many different healers, we have already 2 main healers and 2 fighter healer. I would work on improving the existing ones
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Maybe we could give the templar upgrade area healing?

Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Templar and templar knight could also be affected, they have a lower healing rate after all, and they also cost much

Return to “Techs”