Reindeer rider

StoneWall

Reindeer rider

Post by StoneWall »

Reindeer were used as war mounts by the peoples of Siberia, the deer is considered an all-terrain vehicle, its wide hooves allow it to move well on viscous soil, unlike horses that will get stuck there, this unit will not get stuck in swamps, but the movement speed is one cell less than that of horses

name: reindeer rider
cost: 3
trainable at: city
Hp: 15
attack: 5
range: 1
speed: 4
Attachments
reindeer rider.png
reindeer rider.png (1.05 KiB) Viewed 890 times
Squirrel5555

Re: Reindeer rider

Post by Squirrel5555 »

:lol: I've never heard of weaponized deer
AOD Team - Join Us!
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

I have heard about reindeers ( actually aries) used for ramming out enemy pallisades in Siberian basis. And they were used as mount for heavy carrier transports.

So i suggest this unit IN👍🏻
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
StoneWall

Post by StoneWall »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:12 pm I have heard about reindeers ( actually aries) used for ramming out enemy pallisades in Siberian basis. And they were used as mount for heavy carrier transports.

So i suggest this unit IN👍🏻
Thank you🙂, if you look on the Internet, you can find a lot of interesting things on this topic, I read, although there is no guarantee that this is reliable, some Komi people terrified the Scandinavians, it said that the Komi rode reindeer and came from the east

Return to “Unit - mounted”