Templar Knight Upgrade - IMPLEMENTED

godOfKings

Re: Templar Knight Upgrade - ACCEPTED

Post by godOfKings »

Upgrading templar Knight infantry automatically upgrades mounted one too, it was implemented like this to make upgrading cheaper with less techs needed since units r costly. Try upgrading the templar, and then making mounted templar, u will see it becomes mounted knight templar
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Templar Knight Upgrade - IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

lol u r right, implemented.
godOfKings

Re: Templar Knight Upgrade - IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

may b u can add in version update announcement how upgrading templars also give upgrade of templar knight, also i think templar knight should b buildable in tc too to make it more useful, no body ever uses templar knights nowadays :(
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit - mounted”