Mounted Mercernary - Marauder

Calibear

Mounted Mercernary - Marauder

Post by Calibear » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:50 pm

I see the cavalry raider but I think this time is for the neutral
Marauders will be on Mercenary Taverns (Maybe built or pre existing as the map starts)
Cavalry Raider seemed less because knights already have bonuses against infantry

Prototype/Trial/Suggested stats
HP 15-22
ATK 5-6 (Similar to light cav)
ARMOR 1-2
P. ARMOR 0-2
SPD 5
TURN ATK 2/2
SPELL RESISTANCE 0 (Since its mercenary= less loyalty)

I imagine this like a mounted samurai but its really what the "raider" should be.
Bonuses is same like other mounted units (except for lancers).
This would look like dual wield horseman (sword is bent as cavalry swords)
Strategy...Strategy.. I want your strategy! Wait, did you just only used tactics!?

Calibear

Re: Mounted Mercernary - Marauder

Post by Calibear » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 pm

I see ejm29's idea on raiders but that will cause more complicated coding to create the unit.
Since I play other turn-based strategy games, I see the point of his idea. He want to have a skill that after successfuly killing one unit, the cav raider can attack again (maybe can also move).

I see OP unit and Copyrighted part from other TBS game so its safe to avoid that instead.
Strategy...Strategy.. I want your strategy! Wait, did you just only used tactics!?

Darkknight

Post by Darkknight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:38 pm

I think it should have 1 armor and no pierce armor. It should be a cheap unit (3 cost?) used to build when you get attacked by swordmens and you need a cheap unit strong against them.

Darkknight

Post by Darkknight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm

I agree with the spell resistance 0% because this unit will only fight for money.

Calibear

Post by Calibear » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Nice suggest mate, it is meant for cheap alternative of knights. Although we have less development in mercenaries, maybe I should try to help in that part. Also, I will open another topic for another mounted unit 8-)

I should also open a topic for mercearies,hiring and cost.

Return to “Unit - mounted”