slave.png (947 Bytes) Viewed 4856 times
HugoTheUseles

Re: slaves

Post by HugoTheUseles »

That would be to weak now that we have pesants
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

If anything they can be some sort of workers.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wen killing an enemy, 25% chance to transform him into slave instead of killing him, slave can have some mend rate but mostly cannon fodder

May b some special unit has high chance to convert enemy to slave? Or a tech research?
However, downside is takes population limit so might have to delete eventually

Tech: Slavery

The people in Ur towns have accepted having and trading in slaves, now depending on chance Ur soldiers might try to subdue enemies into slaves instead of killing them in order to earn extra profits
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

I like this

#ork slaver
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

Slavery
Cost 6 Tc

-after research
30% chance on killing blow spams prisoners - slaves

Slave
Hp 6
Attak 0-1?
arm 0/0 (gain from cloths one)?
Speed 2-3?
Sight 3
Counts as "other"

Has mending
Alternative uses
(can be used as currency - speed up production)
(can be shot by plague Catapult)

1.opinions-comments
2.r pics above OK? - slave,
chose one of bracesrs -

3.finalize nd implement!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Truth is, even though my idea is awesome I actually don't know how to implement it :P it will obviously need new coding by stratego
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I thought of a 1 range aura which affects all melee units with a probability of applying effect to the enemy, if the enemy gets this effect only then after dying it will transform to slave.

While transforming to slave part is possible, I m still confused on how to convert slave to Ur team

Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

1.Chanche based auras r working? ??
(than we could work on plague corpses too :twisted:)

2.either way seems complicated

Than on killing blow %spam of slave - may can be definied as - attacker team c. Unit - :?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I m pretty sure attacker unit converting unit on death after transforming them to slave all in same turn is more complicated and completely new code, may b a spell that converts neutral slave to Ur side with 100% chance but needs to b written in all unit json (as well as requires slavery tech)

One thing we can do is to make a new slaver/overseer unit who has this ability and can convert neutral slaves to Ur side (will require slavery tech to unlock)

Basically explanation is Ur soldier don't have time to control slaves during war so they leave the job to overseers

Although my idea is possible to code with current json there is a problem that enemy over seers might convert the slave to their side even though it was initially their own soldier which is very weird...

Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

We should ask Daniel about initial idea
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:28 am new option to set transformation from now not on unt but on effect:
"trnTransformTo" ----------------------------------------------------------------------transformation ID, used for case of SYSTEM_SPECIAL_EFFECT_TRANSFORM1, if null than the Unit.transformTo1 value will be used
Can we use this to give a slaver unit delayed transformation spell to transform enemy to slaves? @Stratego (dev)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Then we could give roman garrison a spell to summon gladiators by sacrificing slaves

Slaver and tech could b in roman garrison then and spell would have 50% possibility at range 1? @Lynx Shafir

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Or we go multiple ways, slaver and tech is in tc

Roman garrison only has the spell
Catapult also has similar spell to throw poisoned corpse

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Slaver
Cost: 4 (requires slavery)
HP:20
Atk:2
Armor:1/0
Speed:3
(Same stat as banner bearer)

Spell: enslave (range:1, CD:0, spell possibility:50%)

We can make it more complex and balanced by giving weak units a new u_slaveable category and making spell affect only those units

Possible targets: all healer and worker units, most 2 turn units like archer, skirmisher, swordsman, pikeman, Shielder, slinger and their first upgrade (not second upgrade) also a few 3 turn units like light cavalry, longbow man, maceman, fire/poison archer, Celt, all roman auxiliary units

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

godOfKings wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:47 am
Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:28 am new option to set transformation from now not on unt but on effect:
"trnTransformTo" ----------------------------------------------------------------------transformation ID, used for case of SYSTEM_SPECIAL_EFFECT_TRANSFORM1, if null than the Unit.transformTo1 value will be used
Can we use this to give a slaver unit delayed transformation spell to transform enemy to slaves?
maybe, try in modding mode
Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

Let me know if it's working ;)

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”