LordOfAles

Re: Warriors of the east - ACCEPTED

Post by LordOfAles » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Yes magnudais were elite horse archers
The Crusade never ends...

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 pm

May be my raider unit could also be part of it and be named nomadic raider instead
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:41 pm

So Mongolian horse archer could b upgraded to the elite version mongudai with more damage
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:43 pm

not a bad idea

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Upgrade: mongudai
stats:
HP: +8
Atk: +2
Sight: +2 (currently 6)
Armour: +1/+1
Tech cost:6

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Lets not forget that mongolian horse archer has 2 actions, so i suggest +1 attack

Sight +1, lets not upgrade it THAT much

Hp +6 because by +8 gains more hp than heavy knight, which aint normal

Range +1 Why not? :mrgreen:

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:02 pm

I wanted to give it so much bonus because it is not affected by blacksmith upgrades , if infranty armour is upgraded by 1 (which is likely by the time it is upgraded ) then halberdier would survive for 1 HP. This mongudai is more like a short ranged 'warrior' archers and in the civilisation 5 they were substitutes of the heavy knight in the mongol civilisation

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm

And heavy knight gains +10 HP right? (32 to 42)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:08 pm

And for an upgraded archer 8 sight should be okay I think

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 pm

godOfKings wrote:And heavy knight gains +10 HP right? (32 to 42)
lol

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 pm

godOfKings wrote:I wanted to give it so much bonus because it is not affected by blacksmith upgrades , if infranty armour is upgraded by 1 (which is likely by the time it is upgraded ) then halberdier would survive for 1 HP. This mongudai is more like a short ranged 'warrior' archers and in the civilisation 5 they were substitutes of the heavy knight in the mongol civilisation
Yo got the point

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 pm

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:27 am

Mongudai: New revised stats (after noticing heavy knight HP is actually 39 :P )
Upgrade cost: 6 turns
HP: 28
Atk: 6
Range: 5
Speed: 6
Sight: 8
Armour: 1/1
Action turn: 2
( I followed lordofale's advice in the end)

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:28 pm

So it is like a fast heavy horse archer? althogh more expensive
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Fast but without blacksmith techs and it will b an upgrade of Mongolian horse archer
So no it won't b more expensive

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm

I will make a separate post for this but first I m going to make the nomads an awesome and unique addition for strategies so stay tuned :)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:30 am

its time to return from the ashes :)

Return to “Unit - infantry”