Tournament of Dragons

Skelegonsans

Re: Tournament of Dragons

Post by Skelegonsans »

I think I'll email Daniel for dev version again. I used to have it but it was on my older device. I wanna have it just so I can test dwarves :P
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Alright. Updated brackets. After defeating General Brave, I've decided to withdraw. My apologies to everyone, but I've been going​ weeks with scant minutes available. Still going to try to manage this, but it's down to the final 3, so the last couple matches can be done without me if needed. If we could get an update on Doomcarrot vs Constantin please? Loser faces Stratego, then the winner of that moves to the finals. Remember this is double elimination, so the undefeated player has to be beaten in a second round if they lose the first.
The glorious sun rises again
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ok guys sorry for being MIA for so long, a bunch of annoying things have been happening, and I have been out of a computer and tablet for two weeks now. I should be getting a new computer in the next week or two, and hopefully fixing my tablet as well, but for now I still can’t take my turns very well, and checking the forums is extremely tedious to do on my phone lol.

Tl;DR: sorry for being MIA, might be MIA for another week or two but hopefully will be back and active soon
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Menselot

Post by Menselot »

Hi
Sorry for my inactivity.

what happened from the last time I played ?
Fantasy > 40k
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Menselot wrote:Hi
Sorry for my inactivity.

what happened from the last time I played ?
WELCOME BACK LEGEND!
Last edited by Ayush Tiwari on Wed May 08, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homo homini lupus
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Wb Meselot
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Menselot!

You uh... Got eaten alive by my orc zurgo's... It was pretty brutal... But umm.... Well I hear your soldiers tasted good with some garlic and thyme. :P
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

wow :lol: :lol:
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Funny this thing is basically on going. Tho both Doomcarrot and Constantine are supposed to be playing are inactive and the Sunrise isn't here to give them gems so well... Maybe we should have another one?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

lol, ok!
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Well, who's gonna distribute the gems? I promise to join and commit to the next one due to the loss of forumers.
OLÉ
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well I definitely can't.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i can send any gems, are this winner prices?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I guess it would be true tournament if there would be a prize, so yeah it would be cool if a winner of tournament got some gems.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Its surprising no tournament is active right now, coz about in a year 3 tourneys were taking place
Homo homini lupus
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well well
Since I'm now the temporary leader of Sunrise Shogunate, I will take the Sunrise role here. So the @Stratego (dev) is the only one active from current participants, he wins by walkover. I don't think they mentioned their abscence so they would get kicked. You can add the Dragon's Chalice image to your signature.
Unless the @Constantin or @DoomCarrot will come back? Anyone has any info about them? If not then I guess that's fair.
Well if this tournament ends, the Sunrise Shogunate, because improving in multiplayer is its target, shall organize another one. How about the Tournament of Gryphons for exchange? Someone would need to make new image for prize I guess.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok! lests start new tournament!
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

We need to make this one Single Elimination or it would never end like previous one
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I was thinking of a better way of tournament,which would be limited for days and huge rewards and open for non forum AoS players
Here's a little description
•We make a map for the game(lets call it Tournament Map)
•The tournament would be for some days only(lets say 12)
•The game can have a section called Tournaments where the current tournament can be joined/played
•The battle will depend on triggers and how the mapmaker wants it
•Every victory gives a few gems(1 or 2,at the most)
•The player gets "points" for every victory
•The player to have the most points at the end of 12 days is declared the winner,and is given gems(idk how much,but more gems brings more players)
•Not taking turn in 24 or 48 hrs results in defeat

Just a suggestion,I would love if this ever happens in AoS
Homo homini lupus
Menselot

Post by Menselot »

Sounds great Ayush
Fantasy > 40k

Return to “Championship”