No kicking till turn... ANSWERED

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Belfry777

No kicking till turn... ANSWERED

Post by Belfry777 »

Sometimes on bet game other players try to take advantage of other players by kicking them of the game when they miss a turn. What if there was a option on the multiplayer make a map screen that made it so that players could not kick the other in say turn 50.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: No kicking till turn... ANSWERED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

playerwho does not take turn in time should be skipped/kicked.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

for me there was another cheating method, the player who was late was not kicked but instead SKIPPED, does the towns around him were left empty for grabs by other players, if he turned to ai it wouldnt have been easy to takeover those towns, it was a 6 gem bet game, so whoever was near that late player took advantage by constantly skipping him, i think there should b a rule that if a player is consecutively skipped for 3 turns then he would automatically b kicked, or simply make it that first time he will b skipped, but next time he can only b kicked without skipping option

There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

Stratego (dev) wrote:playerwho does not take turn in time should be skipped/kicked.
You are right that's why I said kicking not skipping.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Others”