Clans

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Alpha

Clans

Post by Alpha »

I believe we should make clans and the option to join them and become leader's. You have the option to make ranks, invite and do friendly matches! I hope this is a good idea! :mrgreen:
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Clans

Post by DoomCarrot »

What do you mean clans? Like Commies vs Pectorate? :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

A Group you can join like In Clash of Clans, itc.......
Epic Gamer Moment!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

That would be cool but we should also add a scoring system for victories
Age of Fantasy design leader
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:What do you mean clans? Like Commies vs Pectorate? :lol:
Current standings:

Commies scattered and dying before the victorious west :)
Thanks!
Josh
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

MERICA!
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Pfff, commy allies have largely been failed states. However, the DCPR itself is stronger than ever, I assure you. :twisted:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Who will win? :twisted: :P
Epic Gamer Moment!
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

The RCAC steamroller the commies on all occasions. Kampfgruppe Lehr has prevailed. Always. :D
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

One problem is it wouldn't be fair.
The COOLprotectorate will always win
Another is that everyone on the forum will be at each others throat.
(see Political War thread)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol since when did the ale people win our war. Your allies have abandoned you just the same. And our forces are still battling over the rivers. :evil:
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:Lol since when did the ale people win our war. Your allies have abandoned you just the same. And our forces are still battling over the rivers. :evil:
When you see Kampfgruppe Lehr and manage to defeat them then talk
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

We shall meet in fair battle in phoenix's tourney.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

How do I join/create clan.
Oh!My 100th Post completes with this one.
Homo homini lupus
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Still no such feature, but may be in future :D
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Sign. Here we go again. Im afraid were reopening the ale fueled doomcoolpectocarrotnetwork bar fight again. And yes, I'm well aware that everyone is probably going to feel insulted that I just mashed all their names together. That was intentional. You're not that different you know.

Now that I have everyone's attention, I'm going to let them insult each other to demonstrate what happens when we have clans on this forum. I'll be very surprised if they can put aside their differences long enough to go after me, despite the fact that I'm the one who stirred the pot. :twisted:
The glorious sun rises again
Dan301002

Post by Dan301002 »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Sign. Here we go again. Im afraid were reopening the ale fueled doomcoolpectocarrotnetwork bar fight again. And yes, I'm well aware that everyone is probably going to feel insulted that I just mashed all their names together. That was intentional. You're not that different you know.

Now that I have everyone's attention, I'm going to let them insult each other to demonstrate what happens when we have clans on this forum. I'll be very surprised if they can put aside their differences long enough to go after me, despite the fact that I'm the one who stirred the pot. :twisted:
You provoker, but i like it. Oldmans argument all-over again is always interesting to watch. :lol:
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Sign. Here we go again. Im afraid were reopening the ale fueled doomcoolpectocarrotnetwork bar fight again. And yes, I'm well aware that everyone is probably going to feel insulted that I just mashed all their names together. That was intentional. You're not that different you know.

The 'rivals' are actually a cause of forum growth. Nearly all the tournaments were influenced by the 'political parties'. The actives in these arguments were some of the most active "old guard" who contributed pretty heavily to the game. And to keep the forum clear of actual political battles is Daniel's and my job. (there was a war post that got too inflammatory which Daniel and I moderated)

Clans today - there are basically none. The pectorate is dead without Hardeep, and the DCPR has no allies. If you want to revive some of the old action, then keep being active in the multiplayer games, post them here on the forums, and then see what happens.

Where I would most like "clans" to resurface would be in voting. The last few votes have been very low turnout and Danial and I were not sure which the best units to vote for would be.
Thanks!
Josh
Sunrise Samurai

:lol: come on. Let me instigate.

I was actually hoping to stir up some activity in them again. I know the VACs play a pretty important role, and these "feuds" keep them active and strong. Somehow AoF is managing pretty well without them, but it seems quite necessary for AoS to have a healthy voting system.

I had no idea it was getting that bad though, that you aren't getting much turnout.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

O remember that I joned DCPR someday,but it wont stop ne from joning "Sunrise shogunate" :lol:
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sunrise Samurai

Lol I have no designs on AoS or AoWW. AoF, and the sci-fi​ version I might make a VAC for if it seems necessary, but so far it doesn't.

AoF debates are lively enough, I'm seeing enough voter turnout to get a reasonable consensus for now, and I don't need my personal opinion to stop other people's good ideas just because I have a following.

AoUFO just doesn't have the staff to factionalize yet, and there aren't any votes to need to do so.

Return to “Others”