Going to be that Ayush once again;-)

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Ayush Tiwari

Going to be that Ayush once again;-)

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Well.........
I am about to reach my 1000 post.
But,I don't deserve that......
Its the forumers,which allowed me to do so.....

First thing,COOLguy,sorry,but could you make me Ayush Tiwari once again?(Change my username)

Then,it all starts once again,with the Ayush,the normal Ayush,who I used to be.
No more JUST MADE THE LIST! no more DELETE! chants.

Just the simple me.

And to let it begin,I,sincerely,wanted to say Sorry to you all!

Well.......Thank you for giving me my 4th chance....

I am really sorry to the forumers,and to these people:
1.Daniel,for fighting with people for too small things on this forum,and breaking The Peace Rule
2.COOLguy,for the same above reason
3.Makazuwr32,for rudely talking to him,when LOA joined ND
4.GoK,for insulting him
5.LOA,for insulting him
6.Sunrise Samurai,for fighting a member of Shogunate.

Thank you,for forgiving me.
I'll make sure that never happens again
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Re: Going to be that Ayush once again;-)

Post by godOfKings »

Ga ha ha ha, I forgive u my student, u have learned well so now go and rule the world :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I most of time don't like to rate someone on few agressive posts or words. Person could just have bad day.
I am rating persons on their activity and their words for longer periods of time.

I was looking for you, Ayush, from my joining on forum.
I don't like (only a bit) some your agressive posts but you are a person who can admit his mistakes and fix them. Also as long as they are in the off topic and don't insult someone (or if you admit that and will fix that after) i don't care.

Your activity on forum is great and helpful, your images are good (maybe some of them need little tweaks and that's all) and you are a valuable player.

Yes you maybe not so good as GoK but every match with you for me is a challenge still. You just need more experience (same as i do).

Also i don't need to forgive you because i was never angry or mad on you. I just hoped that you need some time to find your place on forum (for some time i thought same about Czar but i was wrong on him). For that case with LoA you already asked for forgiveness, you don't need to ask twice.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I too believe compared to wen I first fought him, he has become a real challenging player, now he is capable enough to beat up other newbies and rule over them :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Mak:Yes,I know,I just get mad sometimes.
I apologized once,but I wanted to just thank all(I should have been banned;But since I am not,I won't give another chance.

I even think I need peace of mind,because I sometimes really feel like fighting with some people,lile CZarniecki,and this guy called "TheMonsterAmongMen" ,but I will just keep and let things go in the way they should be.
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I resolve conflicts only by fighting ( with my virtual army of course ) but if someone doesn't accept defeat and still try to quarrel only then I actually become angry

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:I resolve conflicts only by fighting ( with my virtual army of course ) but if someone doesn't accept defeat and still try to quarrel only then I actually become angry
So actually,you were angry coz of me :D
Homo homini lupus

Return to “OFF Topics”