Favorite Book, Anyone?

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Favorite Book, Anyone?

Post by DoomCarrot »

Desperation was a great book. :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Czarniecki

Post by Czarniecki »

My favorite books are John Flanagan series,lotr hobbit, History of Poland
Im FRIEND of: Puss In Boots, The Pendulum, Ayush Tiwari Alxander82
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

my favorite book of probably all time is, "They put out to see" it's a story of the map and of the world!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Well sonce now that this is revived, my fav book is lord of the rings, all 3 parts
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

My favourite manga on war: Kingdom, story based on warring states period of China, the best thing about it is the strategies depicted in the story as well as the writer's skills in turning a historical record into a fictional war story with awesome character development of every legendary great generals in that period

At the beginning it might seem like typical shonen with the main character defeating assassins that r supposed to b stronger than him so easily, but eventually the reader shall realize the huge difference between a lowly assassin and a great general under the heavens :B)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Zwallace

Post by Zwallace »

I loove Lotr. It's the best book I've ever read. I usually read detective stories and fantasy books, but I've recently started reading a book about finance, very intereting one, by the way. It's called The Age of Cryptocurrency, it's also kinda interesting and (I suppose) useful for me, as I'm a beginner trader and work at instaforex company https://www.bloomberg.com/press-release ... t-will-run so I can get some information for myself.

Return to “OFF Topics”