Missing upgrade

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Pedro constitute

Missing upgrade

Post by Pedro constitute » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:10 am

Hello dev, how was your day, if good then that is nice, if bad day then don't feel sad. Anyway I wanted to report on several issue with the game age of Fantasy as of late jan. 2020.
Issues include but not limited to the issues of upgrades such as the availability of the new phantom crossbow men which doe not have a specified building place for this unit's creation and does not appear in the selection menu in any buildings at all of the undead.
Then there is the dwarven monk which is no longer available because the cleric upgrade is accidently replace with faith. Which seems to indicate a accidental glitch or update issue.
Finally the kobold riders such as komodo riders do not appear in the selection menu after the armored kobold upgrade is activated.
These are the problems we are facing in the current state of the game's development and we sincerely appriciate all these wonderful updates. However if each update causes more issues each and now often, then maybe consider a update overhaul with fixing previous issues before adding new contents. Thank you

Savra

Re: Missing upgrade

Post by Savra » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:46 am

The phantoms will be getting a updated with the the rest of the undead update, they will be having new content with them and the such but I think crossbowmen might have been left out for further tests and the such, the dwarves are currently being worked on, with many changes coming to them, the monk might be going on the out with the old healers or just getting remade.

When dwarves are done, undead will be next, and after that scaledfolk will gain a completely new look with whole new units and style, it was suggested that the scaledfolk be left out of current games until their overhaul.

Granted their are a bit of bugs that can be fixed that won't be effected by the races updates like:

Dwarves walls being able to be passed through like gates.
Dwarves gates are garrisonable.
Humans walls aren't effected by massive walls tech.
Graveyard tower supposedly can't summon on forest tiles even though they can.
Not all dwarven techs work yet, but we could make the cannons tech effect the kingdom under the mountain, cannon tower, and the morter men, and possibly effect the attack on the walls.
Some structures are missing their occupied images too.
And some need their team colours fixed.
And some techs don't work properly too.

Aside from these though, all of them have been most likely mentioned and are currently being fixed last I checked, but most people are busy with working on new abilities and balancing races. But these fixes are in the list.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:05 am

thanks!

but we need to fix issues before other changes.

i mean a unit that is not buildable anywhere is not good.
so i go put the crossbowman in phantom garrison (actually as other phanoms are)
or better i am asking @Alexander82 to check the other bugs if he can fix them too.

Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:31 am

In next it will be in (it was supposed to be a map editor unit until we update all crossbow users to act the same way)
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Reporting Issues”