More ai issues

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Sunrise Samurai

More ai issues

Post by Sunrise Samurai » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 pm

First, orc ai players build human docks, which are useless to them. I haven't seen them build orc docks though.

Second, though I fail to understand the ai obsession with going out of its way to kill animals even if it needs to go in melee after them before even taking tcs, it gets beyond absurd when a lich wastes it's unlife away trying to convert a bear..... which has 100% spell resistance..... :lol:
Currently residing at the local ninja academy. I'm still watching though.

Puss_in_Boots

Re: More ai issues

Post by Puss_in_Boots » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:26 pm

"Even if it takes an eternity, this bear will serve me as the ultimate weapon against He-Man! ...I will name him faker. :twisted: "

That's just skeletor being obsessed again. :)
RED, WHITE and BLUE!

Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:31 pm

:lol: sadly, it's the same bear you saw in the screenshot with the manor. the ai spent so long on the bears in the area with mummies and liches, plus sending its one worker at me across the river....I literally demolished it's allies before it had a single building past that manor.
Currently residing at the local ninja academy. I'm still watching though.

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 pm

I saw similar behavior in the AI during one of games in the Hungarian Historical campaign. When I got the last TC I thought I finally won. Then I went to do some exploring northwards to see what the heck was going. I saw 3 swordsman and a pikman hunting down the poor nuetrals. :shock: Then I had to spend a while sending cavalry and mounted archers up to pick them off.
RED, WHITE and BLUE!

Return to “Reporting Issues”