Mapeditor - Object Locking options

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Dagravian

Mapeditor - Object Locking options

Post by Dagravian »

An extra option on game creation to lock production/build of certain units/structures based on their native atributes, nations or cathegories or else.

eg: if object is naval = blocks everything in game within this characteristic to be build or produced, if object is flying = blocked in game, if object is vehicle = blocked, if the obj is a mega-building = block... And so on.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
IRONBLASTER36

Re: Mapeditor - Object Locking options

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Well, you can do that but it'll be a long process. Use trigger:
Eff:Disable objs in area.
Then in the input field, one vehicle type.
Repeat this unitl you cover all vehicle, naval,etc. type of unit.

Note: if you want it to be whole map thing, Select the top right corner and bottom left corner of the map in select area. Or whatever area you want. For nation, if you've set one player with one nation. You can put disable in area over your desired area and leave the type of unit section blank, only fill player number. If any other help is needed feel free to ask. I know it's a very long process but we can do it right.
IRONBLASTER36

Re: Mapeditor - Object Locking options

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Well I'm sorry I misunderstood the question, I'm really sorry. It really is an issue, can stratego really make some trigger for this? I faced tge same problem in that infantry-production tutorial lvl, though I solved it, the process was tremendously lenghty. Maybe my situation could accept the change (I'll sens it to you tomorrow, all probs are solved, encountered few bugs while testing, so fixing them) but some cases it may not be. This would really be a great addition!

Return to “Others”