Atomic bombs

Here talk about units and structures.
IMPORTANT!: Every unit type and structure type should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new unit idea than open a new topic for it!
Midonik

Atomic bombs

Post by Midonik »

They should make relllyyy long. I got idea how to do this. Frist,you need to make atomic lab. In it,you need to make atomic tech. (10-20 turns). After that,make atomic bomb,(10 turns??) and bulid atomic bomber which bring it and trow to arena you want to bombarded.It should deal 1000 damage at 8-10 (I not sure) range. After that,for (how many?) turns the atom grind stay at this arena,deal 10 (or more?) to all units in it. I think cities at this arena should be destroyed too,but that my opinion. What you think?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Alpha

Re: Atomic bombs

Post by Alpha »

Finally Poland shall make them atomic bobs and then destroy germany. :mrgreen:
Epic Gamer Moment!
Midonik

Re: Atomic bombs

Post by Midonik »

We dont have enough gems to but it! XD
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
SovietColonel

Atomic bomb

Post by SovietColonel »

An atomic bomb that can wipe out large amount of units but it must cost a lot of moves to be balanced :o 20 turns will do
Everything disappear in one use
Drop by a tactical airplane
Long live our glorious motherland, her freedom and independence
MightyGuy

Re: Atomic bomb

Post by MightyGuy »

pretty cool idea, What kind of nation is this include?

BTW, 20 turns might be take a long time, how about 10 turns? low armor and life but deals very high damage and/or maybe make also Techs fir this unit to improve its STATS
Dan301002

Post by Dan301002 »

But, doesn't it sound a little overpowered?
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
SovietColonel

Post by SovietColonel »

The atomic bomb is used by The USA and the soviet union and also Britain you know the richest countries can own one of this monsters. And thank you for the reply
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I believe Germany had some during the war, but didn't use them. That might be just be because I am not very keen on WW2 history. It should probably be a one use bomber with an area damage of 5 and cost 8. This way it works on small maps, what do you think?
OLÉ
SovietColonel

Post by SovietColonel »

OK I agree But I was thinking about a technology that cost 20 turns this is the most destructive weapon and can only be used ones if you want another you gonna wait another 20 turns. Without this technology the atomic bomber will do nothing
But for a smaller map I think a different unit not the tactical bomber.

This will do a smaller bomber weaker than the atomic bomb maybe you guys can name this aircraft
gyrocopter

Post by gyrocopter »

Hm......I have an idea the range of the A-bomb should be 8 tiles Max and 4 tiles minimum and also make the A bomb research take 12 turns and it's usability should be for every 10 turns
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

How about if it works as a wonder? You can only build one per game.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:I believe Germany had some during the war, but didn't use them. That might be just be because I am not very keen on WW2 history.
As I recall, they *almost* had their own nuclear weapons. I think that was part of the rush to finish things at the end, since such a weapon would have probably ended all chance of defeating Germany. Regardless, for writing our own history as this game does, it was close enough to give them access. The Soviet Union didn't get the technology until the cold war, so it's probably just confined to the two nation's with nuclear programs that were anywhere close at the time, being the U.S. and Germany.
The glorious sun rises again

Return to “Units & Structures (See Nations for accepted Unit nations)”