version 0.19 - CLOSED version

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 0.19 - CLOSED version

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ready techs
- animation mastery
- lembas
- poisoned weapons (the icons are not ready yet, it looks like lifelink, but you can try it)

up on server in 10 minutes.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 0.19

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, poisoned weapons have its own images.
up on server in 5 minutes.
patroid

Post by patroid »

Yes
the game grows and grows and will be ready to publish soon
if we continue working.

patroid
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new: cannibalism tech + ability on skeletons. (however it has no unique icon - it looks like normal healing at the moment)

up in server in 10 minutes.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new: elf transportship image thanks to Patroid!
update: LOTR moria map is triggered by Balint - thanks! (please test the map so Balint can fix if anything is not ok!) thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

transportships: the 2 new images are up on server in 10 minutes - also some changes in properties
AI for workers: workers got a little smarter, please test the AI if it still works well enough - thanks!

up on server in 5 minutes.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

GREAT changes! (in the last few days i did it)

1. we have now animals that can be placed during mapdesigns (deer, bear, dolphin for starters) - they do not have AI yet but they will!
2. The terrain objects that should overlap the upper tiles (stone statue, big stones, campfire) are now on the units layer! so they will occupy 1x1 tile only and the rest is overlapping to the second tile.
3. These "units" are considered "terrain objects" so you can use them on RANDOM MAPS too! And as a side effect: during mapdesigns you can place down other neutral tiles too on random maps (even neutral TC-s!)
4. The Continent Bridge map has a new version (the old got the name OBSOLETE) that has all these changes (overlapping big objects, and animals) and it works like a normal random map.

coming:
- The Animal AI is coming soon.
- The new mapdesign pack will be posted too (with these tiles on units layer to use)
- but before posting i plan to put in the "deep sea" tiles with this designpack change.

please give me feedback on these changes and the animals tell me if they are ok or not - i am open to change their images if they are not so good (eg. dolphin should submerge more)

it is already up on server.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

minimal AI is implemented for the animals - they wander randomly from tile to tile.
ollie444

Post by ollie444 »

AWESOME

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”