Post by Constantin »

how to win in this map?
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-18-18-58-42.png
Screenshot_2016-09-18-18-58-42.png (223.51 KiB) Viewed 6089 times
tamtam12345

Re: how to win in this map ?

Post by tamtam12345 »

I played it.Seems it have a bug.It need to fix.
Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan »

I started it and to be honest i quit after two turns. I will not go back. The objectives should be more clear. I dont want to guess my way through a mission. To the map makers: give us clear objectives for winning, or losing conditions right away on the launch screen please. Ex "destroy all enemy units and structures to win" or "if the prince dies you lose".... This should be a part of any map imho
-Mad
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

^ Agreed ^

I have noticed many of these random and map market campaign maps are very unclear. Although trigger suprises are nice, it is not nice when you lose for letting a unit die that you did not even know was important. :?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
balint

Post by balint »

Hi!

I am the creator of this map. Could you please give me some more details what caused problems at your play/what was unclear about the game?

Thanks!
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

balint wrote:Hi!

I am the creator of this map. Could you please give me some more details what caused problems at your play/what was unclear about the game?

Thanks!

1.(worker, towns......)Can't build anything even already activate battle.
2.john units in map can help you to defend emeny units because emeny units will move and attack notice board.
3.Nothing say after you win easy mode.
4.Can kill john units before activate battle.
balint

Post by balint »

tamtam12345 wrote:
balint wrote:Hi!

Thanks!

1.(worker, towns......)Can't build anything even already activate battle.
2.john units in map can help you to defend emeny units because emeny units will move and attack notice board.
3.Nothing say after you win easy mode.
4.Can kill john units before activate battle.
Thanks for writing these down for me. I checked the map, and I rewrote the decription to include the victory and defeat conditions.
1. I could train units without a problem, and I made no diabling triggers, so I dont really know what causes this for you...
2.Well, that was expected to happen, but at least the map won't be too hard then
3.Yeah, I couldn't come up with an idea to show a message if you defeat a wave. The one message you get when you kill the berserker is there, because that is the ,,boss" of the easy level
4. I included it in the new description, so that people won't star attacking them if they don't want to brak the map.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

i dont see anything bugs

Return to “Campaign map discussions”