New Campaign - Desert Storm

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
SirDoucheBag

New Campaign - Desert Storm

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Desert storm.
I would like to create a 13 Map Campaign.
This campaign would be based in Egypt. The Campaign would introduce 13 New Egyptian Styled Units Based off of Timeline in AOS. I don't wish to Explain in Detail too much as I am still creating story on paper. I wish to extend an offer to Any Devs who would like to Help make the campaign or design a unit.
What I can say about the story is that Campaign map 1 will start with the Prince and common soldiers we already know, while Campaign map 2 will consist of the Egyptian units. Switching (teams) Every Map Consisting of 1 story perceived by 2 parties. So even though its One story the player will get to Experiance 2.
If Givin the Go ahead I will start on maps. As I am New to Developing I will Graciously accept any advice givin and again would like to extend an offer to any Devs wanting to help.
Normal is an illusion.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: New Campaign - Desert Storm

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes, make it! goooo! :)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I can help( i am already working on an egyptian campaign so i will be happy to help)
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Hell yeah. Awesome I'll message your inbox BluePheonix
Normal is an illusion.

Return to “Campaign map discussions”