6 new maps!

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
ollie444

6 new maps!

Post by ollie444 »

I have been having a lot of fun on the map editor lately and have created 6 new maps for you!
This editor makes it so easy! (Thanks again Daniel!)

Anyway, here are the names of the maps (you can check them out next update)!
Skirmish maps:
- Village raid (Small 20x20 map where you must save a village from bandits)
- Peninsula (Hard map where you must crush a rebellion that has lodged itself in a super defensive position)
- Barbarian Assault (Quite challenging- you must defend a cargo that you were transporting from a barbarian ambush)
Random maps:
- Archipelago (A small island-based map where control of the seas is key to growing stronger)
- Mini-Earth (Earth- but smaller... I found that while Earth was a super-fun map, it took a long time to complete a match. Hence- a 30x30 mini-earth, and if that wasn't enough...)
- Micro-Earth (20x20, even smaller. By the way sorry if I warped your continent a bit, or missed an important place/island etc - drawing small stuff is hard, okay! And I had to make sure there is equal opportunies for every spawn area too!)

Those are the maps, I have played them and they are super-fun, feel free to check them out next update! :D :D Hope you like them!
And please give me some suggestions/map requests too!
COOLguy

Re: 6 new maps!

Post by COOLguy »

Super cool! :)
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Cant wait to check them :D
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Are they present in the recent dev version?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

- Village raid (Small 20x20 map where you must save a village from bandits)
- Peninsula (Hard map where you must crush a rebellion that has lodged itself in a super defensive position)
- Barbarian Assault (Quite challenging- you must defend a cargo that you were transporting from a barbarian ambush)ű

these are in, and waiting for ollie to tell me if it is publishable (they are only in dev version)
(the rest is under checkin)
ollie444

Post by ollie444 »

They are ready for publishing now.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

They are veru good maps. No turns wasted no units are useless. Fast paced action just as i like it . But i found the min turns in barbarian war less. Maybe 10 turns for 4 stars and 2 stars in 12 turns

Return to “Campaign map discussions”