The Rebel King

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
godOfKings

The Rebel King

Post by godOfKings » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:06 am

Bwa! HA, ha, ha! Fellow forumers, i got a challenge for u... the fourth map of the Rebel King campaign is finally published, the challenge is to win it. This map is the REAL TEST to separate the TRUE KINGS of LEGEND from the WANNABIES :twisted: I just got two things to tell u....
1. Its actually very easy map :P
2. Pay heed to Jasim's (in-game character) advice well.There r other ways to win a war besides charging with full force like an idiot :lol:

So GL fellow forumers :) I spent months to make this map, i would like to see some gutsy players who r up to the challenge

*currently this map is found only in the latest dev version, it will b uploaded on google play wen stratego updates the game, so firstly i want to see the feedback from players owning the dev version :)
Last edited by godOfKings on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

COOLguy

Re: The Rebel King

Post by COOLguy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:48 pm

How long real time does it take to play? :B)
Thanks!
Josh

godOfKings

Re: The Rebel King

Post by godOfKings » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:23 pm

There is a lot of units to play with, but it took me about 15 turns, I guess 30 min give or take
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Campaign map discussions”