Legendary race units

Tankhead

Legendary race units

Post by Tankhead »

A legend unit for each race
Humans already have one which i consider a legend unit ( kings mage )

Humans - caster ( kings mage )

Elves - range; a archer with super long range and sight. Has a special ability that lets him shoot with unlimited range ( for fog and explored settings only parts you can see ) this unit Range its greatest attribute

Dwarves - a legend dwarf with the best tech/weapon AOF can come up with ( this unit tanky )

Orcs - a legendary orc with high atk power, a force to be reckon with

Undead - a super powerful undead unit. Since undead greatest attribute is numbers maybe a powerful unit that can summon large amounts of undead around him ( without skeletons )

Scalefolk - a legendary dragon which i believe they already have ( grey dragon, white dragon, black dragon )

This LEGENDARY units should rival forum heroes
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
makazuwr32

Re: Legendary race units

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dwarven unique unit is Rune Battle Priest — extremly powerful buffer and fighter. Extremly tanky.
Humans: King's mage is unique, not legendary.
Elves: i don't like idea of unique superior archer. Better be it some caster. I have some ideas though.
Orcs: maybe yes, maybe not. Need to think.
Undeads: i want a special undead dragon for them, can work as unique.
Scaledfolk: and here they already have 2 unique units — kobold conjurer and kobold lady — and one legendary — kobold emperor.

The difference betwwen unique and legendary is that unique can be trained only one per player at any time (if you loose him you can train another) and legendary - one per map (same as unique but limit is one per all players)
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please specify what u mean legendary
u mean the in game "IS_LEGENDARY" setting to a unit meaning there can only exists only one in the game?
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:06 am Dwarven unique unit is Rune Battle Priest — extremly powerful buffer and fighter. Extremly tanky.
Humans: King's mage is unique, not legendary.
Elves: i don't like idea of unique superior archer. Better be it some caster. I have some ideas though.
Orcs: maybe yes, maybe not. Need to think.
Undeads: i want a special undead dragon for them, can work as unique.
Scaledfolk: and here they already have 2 unique units — kobold conjurer and kobold lady — and one legendary — kobold emperor.

The difference betwwen unique and legendary is that unique can be trained only one per player at any time (if you loose him you can train another) and legendary - one per map (same as unique but limit is one per all players)
So pretty much all but scalefolk needs a Legend unit
Stratego (dev) wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:29 am please specify what u mean legendary
u mean the in game "IS_LEGENDARY" setting to a unit meaning there can only exists only one in the game?
Yes
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Elf legendary should be a caster I think as well.
The glorious sun rises again

Return to “Archived - Other”