Reviews and Contributions to Dragonland Campaign

Ayush Tiwari

Reviews and Contributions to Dragonland Campaign

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Please write your comments for DragonLand campaign.
And if you have followed the storyline,you might have understood that the storyline isn't complete.First part,that is,escaping from the prison.Now the Dragon Bretalle and Dragon Queen will in the 6th map,battle a group of Merlocks.After that, they finally reach the palace of the Dragon Queen.The Dragon Queen tells the Great Dragon king(Red Dragon) everything.Bretalle has been called in the dragon assembly,many other dragons will be there so what should happen there?I don't have any story for it.

Please,if you have a nice enough idea,inform me,I will make sure that you get its credit.You might have noticed I didn't put my name as made by:Ayush Tiwari in any maps.But I guarantee you that your name will be in.
Thanks,
Your Friend,
Ayush Tiwari
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Re: Reviews and Contributions to Dragonland Campaign

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Seems like I got a good story.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

What a confusing and lovely story, I would say you should work on your map making skill. Some of the maps are way too big, you can make them a bit more smaller because I don't think you need that much space. And also you have too much of the same thing, making it seem like lazy work. Add a bit more variety and also clear up your dialogue.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I think they needs to be smaller because that's what making them neglected.I have two more maps,but I will work on improving them after some time.I got confused with the storyline after Invasion In Jungle.
Sotryline needs completion.
Here is the next two maps storyline-
Merlocks Around:This will be the last place before reaching The Great Dragon.
Dragon Brettale and The Dragon Queen along with a little army,go for crossing the bridge called 'Merlocoen' Bridge.The bridge was surrounded by horded of Merlock and Merman.
The Dragon Assembly:They reach the great dragon.There,the opposing party of Dragon Princess Shina will send her men to capture all the three dragon.But they all get in battle.(6 teams,1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1)
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How's your progress, is it going well.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Yes.I am planning to make two more maps and send 5 maps to Daniel.
Here goes the story,
6.Merlocks Around:After the trouble-causers are defeated,Bretalle and Dragon Queen,have to cross only one more place-MerBridge,as the name says,this area is surrounded by lots of Merlocks,and is also helped by some mermans.Some of the palace guards are coming to help you,but you can't rely on them,because they won't send much help.Dragon Brettale reaches are orcish camp,and gets some help from the orcish monsters to attack the bridge.But when they reach the bridge,lots of merlocks are standing in their way,with mermans
Dragon Assembly:They finally manage to reach the Dragon Assembly,a court ruled by Dragoser,the father of Dragon Queen.When they reach their,some groups of Dragons,sent from the enemy princess Shina,is already their,and a fight starts their,full of dragons,raptors,drake knights and their,strong,brave army,not fearing dragons.
Passing Through Elven Hall:After they manage to defeat those invaders in the castle,they are given orders by Dragoser,to go to mount Atito and bring back Dragon Henry,but before that,they have to pass Shina's elven hall,the strongest elven-ruled area.But they had lost all the army because of battles.They take helps from Undeads,Humans,Orcs because they all wanted to revenge the elves.When they reach the forests,they see large elven civilization,the so called elven hall.Their,they come to know of a hamletback,who might give them goblins for help.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Seems good, it seems like they are building up quite the Army.

Return to “Archived - Other”