A.I. Difficulty. - IMPLEMENTED

SirDoucheBag

A.I. Difficulty. - IMPLEMENTED

Post by SirDoucheBag »

When I first started playing A.O.S. the A.I. Hard was indeed slightly challenging until I got the concept of all building and how to work units and techs and such together. At this point the only challenge I received is online gameplay. And to be honest even with 5-7 games going on at times it's really really slow.so ill go ahead and play against A.I. the worst part is the wait time. Even skipping animations after a certain point takes forever. Then they have like no upgrades. Swordsman stay the same. Pikeman. Archers. I would like to ask that the A.I. be givin every advantage to upgrade their units and build castles and fortress and something other than single transport ships I swear to God that's all they build. I might be wrong but that's all I see. Now if I could fight an A.I. that wouldn't eventually become basically a massacre once I upgraded everything. It would not only make games more appealable to active users waiting for multi play games. It may increase activity with players who are not in touch with online games. I for one played at least two campaigns before I checked out online. But I do know that once I got the feel and understood how everything works the random games are just a matter of time now. Like I don't even consider the fact I may lose against six A.I. hard. They all eventually die. Please consider Refiguring A.I. difficulties and Use of upgrades. I love the multi play but it's the only challenging part of the game after campaigns are over.and then it's gets slow.
Normal is an illusion.
TheBluePhoenix

Re: A.I. Difficulty.

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Its a truth every follower of aos must bear. The ai sucks at present because of its limitative building ways and protocols even when they have all techs and even some extended benefits
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Is it not possible to expand Their programming to enact and enable such units/buildings/tech etc?
Normal is an illusion.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the first version of AI is automtically upgrading their units is up on server in 5 minutes.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: A.I. Difficulty. - IMPLEMENTED

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yay, now the ai might actually pose more of a threat :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Implementeds”