New unit: Strong Swordman - ANSWERED

MisterGC

New unit: Strong Swordman - ANSWERED

Post by MisterGC »

We all started with swordsmen, but most do not use them. Why? The answer is easy - they are weak. And I decided that you need to create a strong swordsman. He is not your Rubak. He is much stronger and armored than an ordinary swordsman, but moves rather slowly. Sprite I have already drawn on the basis of a swordsman.
Attachments
Sprite
Sprite
strongswordman.png (1.1 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
LordOfAles

Re: New unit: Strong Swordman

Post by LordOfAles »

What is Rubak?What should his role be;attacker or defender,ord both?What is his stats?And image is pretty....almost the same as Broad swordsman,which is not good
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
SovietColonel

Post by SovietColonel »

Easy my friend he must be new to the forums don't be mad the best way is to help him

A new swordsman hmmm.... How about changing his role or like he can attack and can shoot arrows
Long live our glorious motherland, her freedom and independence
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

MisterGC wrote:We all started with swordsmen, but most do not use them. Why? The answer is easy - they are weak. And I decided that you need to create a strong swordsman. He is not your Rubak. He is much stronger and armored than an ordinary swordsman, but moves rather slowly. Sprite I have already drawn on the basis of a swordsman.
Hi MisterGC Welcome to the forum! Have you unlocked the broadswordman and man-at-arms techs? Those upgrade the weak swordman so that nearly everyone uses him! other buffs are the drummer boy unit, the roman centurion, the banner man, and the armor and sword techs!

The rubak you describe is very similar to the shielder and Defender units. Because it is so similar to an existing unit, I will close this topic.
Thanks!
Josh
Czarniecki

Post by Czarniecki »

SovietColonel wrote:Easy my friend he must be new to the forums don't be mad the best way is to help him

A new swordsman hmmm.... How about changing his role or like he can attack and can shoot arrows
Great!
Im FRIEND of: Puss In Boots, The Pendulum, Ayush Tiwari Alxander82
COOLguy

Re: New unit: Strong Swordman - ANSWERED

Post by COOLguy »

closed
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “ARCHIVED - Answered suggestions”