Cannon Ship to Frigate - ANSWERED

Ublaz Mad Eyes

Cannon Ship to Frigate - ANSWERED

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Frigate, same HP and attack as Cannon Ship, but with multiple shots. Will require a tech.
YES, THE DAY WILL COME! HIS EMPEROR'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

NO, I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Cannon Ship to Frigate

Post by DoomCarrot »

Very very op, I think this should be an entirely different unit with a huge production cost.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

I dont think we should go too much into cannons. It would ruin the game if there are too much cannons
Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Actually my goal with this is to make the game have more techs. This is an awesome game, but it doesn't have enough technologies. Contrary to certain concerns, more cannons actually might make the game better. However, the cost for this tech would be very very high, and maybe the attack should be smaller (thank you for the suggestion. :D)
YES, THE DAY WILL COME! HIS EMPEROR'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ublaz Mad Eyes wrote:This is an awesome game, but it doesn't have enough technologies.
Erm...
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

What does that mean?

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Not sure, but I think he is directing your attention to the existing techs.

We do have a few techs already, although having more techs wouldn't hurt the game. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ublaz Mad Eyes wrote:What does that mean?
I was indirectly saying that we have many many techs available in the game to make every game different. Like coolguy said, more doesn't hurt, but we certainly don't have a LACK of techs :)
Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

I was not necessarily saying that the game has a lack of techs, but I like large numbers of them.

Thanks for the explanation.

COOLguy

Re: Cannon Ship to Frigate - ANSWERED

Post by COOLguy »

I don't believe that we will be upgrading cannons as this would violate our "medieval style only" policy. Therefore, I have edited the title to reflect its ANSWERED state.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “ARCHIVED - Answered suggestions”