- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 am
- Location: I am Everywhere
The revolutionist would be an upgrade ffor the healer. It would have an increase in the number of spells that work, though it will have an decreased health. It would look like a healer except instead have civilian clothing and a walking stick.
Nerdfighters Unite! DFTBA!
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm
- Location: Hungary
What kond of spells do you imagine?
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
- Posts: 6241
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm
I wouldn't think that a healer has much in common with a revolutionist...
Age of Fantasy design leader
- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
- Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point
Im so confused
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
- Posts: 4006
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:58 am
- Location: Nenuial, Arnor
Moved to answered (was already answered so I think I also was confused)