HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
makazuwr32

Re: HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by makazuwr32 »

We can start new game while continuing old one.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

the old one will wait until someone can figure out the problem and how to decide whose turn it is actually cuz right now only way to progress is by skipping someone, and no one wants to b the scapegoat,so till then its draw between mak and ayush, while we continue the story in other maps, i will pm everyone once game is created, i was thinking normal number of towns with few starting units? map is grand canyon
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ok.....
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

guys i installed the dev version and now it is fixed, i will finish my turn in a few hours
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I am glad,we could continue this epic
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I have begun my invasion on makazuwr, his border bastion has fallen, but he surprised me with his army of workers finishing his castle in only 3 turns, also i spotted general brave's centurion

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Yes that is mine main army. Not my skirmishers.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

General's officer Johnson is kia, even though he ordered his officer to regroup near the iron mine, his officer, filled with the blood of the youth couldn't accept his humiliation and tried to regain one of the towns for the sake of his lost honour, sadly he didn't understand the consequence of disobeying orders before it was too late...

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Yes...
I prefer not to rush right now. I have not so bad position.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

To the Counsil of the Seven Frozen Cities

Report from the Borderlands.

Our ally was defeated and forced to retreat. Right now forces of GoK are trying to use General's base to get more power to strike on our outpost.
Because of this we began heavy fortifying part of Borderlands under our control. Luckily we have several dunes to coverr our weak spots.
We will try to hold up and maybe even push back them but in meanwhile prepare force to help General in Iron Mines.

Commander Makazuwr32 of the South front.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

makazuwr's forces r good, he finished two castles in the blink of an eye, but my main force is finally here, first i sent ayush's scouts to lure his defenders of the eastern front out within my range, i killed all but a skirmisher and a voulgir, i tried to capture the voulgir in order to learn more about these foreign intruders but he would stay loyal to his commander till the end and chose to fight till he dies...

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Do you think that these were all my forces?
They were just mere a frontlines.
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

dont worry its just the beginning, with one fell swoop i shall turn ur base into a ghost town with nothing but castles and empty town halls to pay tribute to the dead
Last edited by godOfKings on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Say it to my workers army.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So far my atk on mak has seen mixed successes, ayush has mostly been effective as cannon fodders, sacrificing huge number of soldiers to kill a few lancers, skirmishers and knights, he didn't effectively use his fire archers and mak almost finished a third castle now, I made a big blunder not killing his mameluke which will weigh upon me heavily soon, this war might actually b very long

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

There is incoming soon a big spam (seen this tactic by Constantin and when my castle will be ready i finally can use it).
And i mean BIG - for 10 turns 30-40 new units.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

However if this atk fails I got a backup plan, pretty sure mak will notice my worker army next turn so I might as well spill the beans, I m planning to start a competition on who can build the most castles in the north, for now I m barely holding on to a tc three tiles next to his castle, I will probably lose it in a turn or two so I plan to destroy as many factories and kill as many workers as I can b4 I need to regroup again

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Castles are just big walls.
Main thing is behind them.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

makazuwr32 wrote:There is incoming soon a big spam (seen this tactic by Constantin and when my castle will be ready i finally can use it).
And i mean BIG - for 10 turns 30-40 new units.

That will happen only if u have any unit producing building remaining :lol: and remember the strategy I used in white field? I already built many factory buildings just out of sight of Ur castle, we will see who spams more units in 10 turns

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i have something better - worker army.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

makazuwr32 wrote:Castles are just big walls.
Main thing is behind them.
Castles have multiple uses such as providing shelter to ranged units like catapults, I will need trebuchets if i want to move forward there is no other choice

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I know and already have counter to them.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It is true that in my entire history of aos, the only strategy I wasn't able to counter was a huge spam of workers, I had to spam a huge worker army myself in the end, because of its effectiveness I normally make sure to kill any worker my opponents make early on so that eventually I will b left with a bigger worker army than my opponents, it is kind of a risky play style especially in large maps or wen my opponents prepare beforehand

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i have special counter against specifically trebushets.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I know very well u got omnithopters, don't worry I also have special methods to make them useless 8-)

there is nothing in this game that I don't know so trying to sound mysterious and wise is useless, I don't claim to b the god of kings just for show

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Nope.
Not ornithopters.
Didn't even researched flight.
Much cheaper thing.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

OK then don't say, I m getting pumped up now let's see wat u got :)

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Hooohohhhohohhohohoho
I will delete you!
DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!

From the 'woken' compound,
OBSOLETE garden,
'woken' Ayush Tiwari,
(No spelling mistakes,wahtever written is voice enhancements)
Thar weeellll be,no sorrow,for the DELETED ONES!
Thar weeelllll be no worry,for the OBSELETION!

Now,seriously,we say,That the people from the north,are getting very little numbers for our graveyards and crematorias.I demand more!more!more!

General Sick:Our officials had a warning to the enemies.We are now,preparing for a charge,a destructive one,and then there will be no mourning of dead.

My shadow is dying because you're under it,
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete.

Mak,be ready for the ultimate,DELETION!
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

ayush u r late, already a huge battle is occurring on the eastern front, he lost a couple of factories, many soldiers, and a few workers, which doesnt seem to hinder him from continuing to spam castles, i also lost many soldiers in the attack but i m still pressing on and currently explored the entire map except for a tiny dot at the farthest corner on north-west

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I must say that you get really good attack last turn.
I didn't expect that. If i will loose few more troops i've lost game.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”