Campaign of Honor/Campaign of Valor (Finalizing)

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Midonik

Re: Campaign of Honor (Recruitment CLOSED)

Post by Midonik »

Yeah,doing both seems like best option.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

I should probably mention I'll only be joining one this time around. Don't want to hit my limit for how many games I have running at a time. All my games are against very active people right now, and I'm finding it common to play 3 different games, then find out a few minutes later that it's my turn in 5 games again. I'm already feeling like I'm the guy everyone ends up waiting on for a few hours, so I'd rather not have to add much more to my plate until I know I can handle it.
The glorious sun rises again
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol that is fine Sunrise, I assume you would sit out the AoS canpaign
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Very well, so now begins the organization phase:

Each campaign will have 9 territories. I believe this is a good number to make the campaign interesting yet not too massively long. Players might be eliminated in their first game even, which is why the stakes for each game are high.

AoS players:

DoomCarrot
General Brave
makazuwr32
godofkings
Puss_in_boots

AoF players:

DoomCarrot: Undead
Sunrise Samurai: Elves
General Brave: Orcs
Midonik: Humans
Puss_in_boots: Elves

IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FRM ONE OF THESE CAMPAIGNS PLEASE TELL ME.

Also, does anyone want to be a certain color? If you have no preference your color shall be selected at random. Colors go to the first who requests it.

I am beggining work on the maps/rules. Hopefully if all goes well we can have these things running sometime this week. :)
Last edited by DoomCarrot on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i want to be Red
and as for now i want to play only in AoS. I'm not very good at AoF, so please remove me from AoF tournamet for now.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

very well, updated :)

Also, I claim color orange for both campaigns :P
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I will just fly under Cyan color myself then.
OLÉ
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Very well!
Also, I created a rules topic for the rules of these campaigns. It is in the tournaments-other section. All players MUST read them entirely bfore the campaign. ( I know I know, sorry for making you read through a wall of legalistic text, but it is important lol). If you see anything wrong with them, or think something was overlooked, please tell me.

I shall create the topics for the actual campaigns later, after I finish the maps/trophy images. They will be in the Tournament section as well, when they are finished. :)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Oh, also I forgot. For players playing in the AoF campaign, please tell me what race you would like to play as.

I choose... Undead because I want to finally master them eventually. :lol:
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Elves please, and green, since you picked orange already
The glorious sun rises again
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Updated :)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Awaiting players to choose races/colors still, however I am ready to open the AoS campaign of valor anytime now.

Here is the map that would be played on:

Some of those maps include tropical islands, island, white field, dry canyon, riverside, and greenfield

And of course the trophy image for the ultimate winner:

godOfKings

Re: Campaign of Honor/Campaign of Valor (Finalizing)

Post by godOfKings »

Boy I m getting so excited :B)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes! So am I, it should be interesting. :)

Also, assuming that godofkings and general brave do not have a color preference, given that both have been online since I asked earlier?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I want to play as humans,I have ni time to get upagredes for other races lol.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Yes I will pick whatever is left after everyone else's choice, actually may b I will go with violet or is it pink?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Very well updated for both. Expect the AoS campaign to be opened tonight. :)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I hope that is morning for me, because right now is mid night and I m actually supposed to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I will probably have it posted in the next 2-3 hours, sorry. :lol:

And yes, do not worry about it, I am sure we will be waiting on people often, especially after the holidays are over.

Edit: Actually it was much easier to compile everything than I thought it might be. Also, the dice decided your turn isn't first godofkings, so no worries :lol:
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I'll go with elves. I've only fully unlocked their tree along with the Undeads.
OLÉ
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Updated! Still have to finish the map and compile everything, but I should get this going in the next day or two

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”