Being brief, i noticed that, when i was doing my campaign, it seens a bit out of place that Germans are so strong in the pacific, even being a fictional campaign, the Japan should actually get a major place in there... I've been using Germans for everything but i think that it would be much better if i could replace the current Germans forces with some more of the Japanese ones... But for that i will need plenty new units for replacement in every field... But for that i think we could do later as we got other priorities atm... Btw at least infantry is something that i know we can sort out for the map editor...
Going foward, i made a small research for what i know it is missing and what could be interesting to have:
- - Nested machinegunner (using Type 97 LMG)
- SMG infantry (using Type 100 SMG, Type 93 Hand grenade and Type 3 AT grenade)
- Inf Mortar (using Type 97 - 81mm Mortar)
- AT Mortar (using Type 94 - 150mm Mortar)
- Flamethrower infantry (using Type 93 Flamethrower)
- Rocket launcher infantry (using Type 4 - 70mm AT Rocket launcher)
- Japanese Sniper (using Type 97 sniper rifle)
- - Alternative "Random weapon" infantry (with type 89 "knee-mortar" 50mm grenade discharger, as hability - Indirect fire support, 3 cost)
- Alternative "Random weapon" infantry (with Lunge Mine Spear as hability - AT Suicide infantry, 3 cost)
I would apreciate some help here with imgs or some other suggestion aswell if someone is inspired by this...