Multiplayer-Town Battles

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
Ayush Tiwari

Multiplayer-Town Battles

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

This idea is little like COC(Wait!dont go,listen it)But in the AoS engine,and TBS method,how?
Here is the answer:
There will be an option to make a town,in multiplayer option,on clicking it,we start with a 15×15 map,and a builder + prince(hero,we can upgrade him by building a structure called,war academy(we can upgrade and buy other heroes here with gems).
Players town,will advance from one age to another as they complete the given requirements.For suppose,allowed units in first age=Archer+ Crossbow upgrades,slingers,swordsman,light cavalry,wall,archery range,gates,barracks.
To advance to next age=Build two light cavalry,construct walls in 6 consecutive tiles and attack another players town,with 5 units(win or lose won't matter too much.)
Turn part:There will be a time-gap between each turn,because most of us dont want to bring in resources.
Advancing next age would unlock,slinger upgrade,skirmisher and upgrade,stable,chariot,elephant archer,missionary,healer,and money couriers.
I am telling the whole process,cause that would go very long,read till here,I will tell more in next post.
Homo homini lupus
LordOfAles

Re: Multiplayer-Town Battles

Post by LordOfAles »

Might be difficult to code though
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ok,attack part:there will be an attack button,with which,we can see other plays town,and we can see it for 10 seconds ONLY.Battle would begin after that,once it begins,we would have to consider-
Click any free tile,where you want to deploy your troop,after you are done,click end turn,the defending one will take the next turn,and so on.
A victory results in getting more priority points.
Priority points are the points which tell our global rank,victory results in gaining some of them,
losing results in opposite.
To start with,the base will looks like this:
Homo homini lupus
Endless-Slayer

Post by Endless-Slayer »

I get what you mean so like click or tap to spawn troop? Yeah.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Endless-Slayer wrote:I get what you mean so like click or tap to spawn troop? Yeah.
Yes.
Homo homini lupus

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”