Walls, and Fortifications IMPLEMENTED

Puss_in_Boots

Walls, and Fortifications IMPLEMENTED

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

We should add them in with the fortifying abilities sunrise and alexander have been discussing in AoF.

If we add them in before the other games have any of the new revisions in place, then we will create more work. We should wait out their implementation before adding them in as dead tile space consumers.
OLÉ
Midonik

Re: Walls, and Fortifications

Post by Midonik »

How about something similar to AoWw fixed artillery and aa,and a force field walls for humans? Mayby force field shelter too.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I'd say big fat greasy white walls for humans
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Rather no. Force fields fits better.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

In most movies and games i saw force fields to be used on battlefield to protect troops
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

But they fit for role of fortification much more then stoped-to-be-usefull-in-end-of-Renaissance-walls xD.
We cloud make them easy to build so it can be builded on battlefield as fast defense.
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

I have an idea. The reptillians won't get walls. They get the force instead. It's like the force from Star Wars. But this one is magic mixed with technologies and witchcraft. Some reptillians can contain a lot of energy without dying. Those reptillians are called the "Zorlas". The Zorlas get their power after drinking a sacred water in their planet. A normal reptillians will die if they drink the sacred water. The Zorlas spent years praying to their god (The first emperor of the reptillians empire. The reptillians believe he is a god, because of his strength, his size, and the strongest energy user ever lived), before drinking the water.

Return to “Archive”