If this one is eligible it'd be cool
Attachments
Human strike fighter
Human strike fighter
AoG_Human_Strike Fighter.png (430 Bytes) Viewed 3262 times
Midonik

Re: Fighter

Post by Midonik »

Fighters will be summoned by space carriers. In image there should be three fighters, not one. Image itself is not so auful, but is it in right size? It should be 64×64.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Sounds interesting so I gave it a try
Attachments
fighter.png
fighter.png (1.49 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Das ist very good.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Is Serbia in Germany?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Yes.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Looks nice (tbh I wanted to leave development of space battles for later. Making well working space terrain jsons can be pain in ass. But you can work here a bit, though planetary units will get way faster)
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol I thought fighters were planes in planetary warfare, in that case it doesn't need shadows does it?

Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Err... For planetary we have multrole plane.... Fighters are, as I said, summoned by space carriers squadrons (I laceked that word) mostly to fight bombers (that are similar to fighters, but are supposed to be able to deal damage to bigger ships).

That image can be of use for planetary multirole plane, but then please make one, bigger plane and add rocket launcher.
Ankho

Post by Ankho »

Err,how about this?
Attachments
Fighter Test.png
Fighter Test.png (2.83 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

lol, looks like world war fighters, this place is the future filled with aliens and high tech sophisticated weapons

only high tech looking jet fighters r acceptable (or if u can draw a sci fi space fighter concept that is cooler than jet planes that is acceptable too)

but how will turbines blow wind in space where there is no wind?

u could post it to japanese section since japanese r going with white camo

Ankho

Post by Ankho »

Oof lel y.Im just confused to add the "Futuristic" thing on units since i just "editting" it
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Emm please don't work on the space stuff yet, I need to do some stuff before we can start developing this.
Ankho

Post by Ankho »

Eh?,Okay

Return to “Space”