Unit designing for players ANSWERED

Here you may find answers to your questions.
Acl

Unit designing for players ANSWERED

Post by Acl »

Is there anyway to make it so players can make/design/modify units and have them saved for other games be it offline or custom games
Gral.Sturnn

Re: Unit designing for players

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

Hi ive noted you are new, yes you can have units in game that you only can see by modding your current version but if play multiplayer it will crash since units are not "transferable" even though you can still upload a unit idea give it stats images and the people will discuss if it should be in the game it takes a while bit its worth it I hoped i helped
~Gral.Sturnn
StormSaint373

Post by StormSaint373 »

How does one "mod"? I would like to design my own units for AoF.
Beware the calm before the Tempest. . .
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

StormSaint373 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:51 pm How does one "mod"? I would like to design my own units for AoF.
You can ask general brave hes been doing that for his warfell faction and stratego of course
~Gral.Sturnn
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Go to FAQ,study how to make jsons, complete under the hood studies and u can make Ur own units with stats and everything ready, or make a unit image, ask a forumer to make stats ready for it and stratego can publish it in map editor, but u cannot play multiplayer games with it, just make custom maps only
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “FAQ”