Ccconfused! - Undead class Range - ANSWERED

Dagravian

Ccconfused! - Undead class Range - ANSWERED

Post by Dagravian »

What is the range of creatures in the undead class?

There are a lot of creatures that are evil but they are not currently dead (some of them are already added to the game but cited as example...) like cyclops, ogres, demons, giant spiders, incubus, succubus, vampires, trolls, imps, werewolfs, Fenrirs, basilisks, gorgons, witches, harpys and many other... Some of them aren't undead but they fits on the darkness forces...

I supose that i missed something so i'm kinda confused right now about what could and what can't fit the undead race... For example, cyclops and red ogres (like trolls and etin) have a evil aura but could clearly be added as Orc units too right? So correct me if I'm wrong...
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Ccconfused! - Undead class Range

Post by DoomCarrot »

Monsters and such are normally grouped as orc sub-species.

Undead have to be undead lol. Like, they probably shouldn't include any "living" units or even animals.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Not even the Easterlings? :?
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Hardeep wrote:Not even the Easterlings? :?
Those kind of units are generally made for campaigns. For example in a campaign with uruks and humans easterling would be part of the orc army by background. In game they could be part of the orc army but since they are humans they might also be part of a human army.

Undeads should be just undeads of different kind and maybe demons. Also necromancer are generally humans that use the power of their summoned undeads.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Alexander82 wrote:Undeads should be just undeads of different kind and maybe demons. Also necromancer are generally humans that use the power of their summoned undeads.
So i guess undeads are all related to underworld/otherworld beings?
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I agree with that ;)
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Other”