Broken town centers - fast clicking on units.

skyspartan

Broken town centers - fast clicking on units.

Post by skyspartan »

Some town center will not work or be capture with a glitch that can permanently disabled it when a unit of yours or ally pass over it with a unit just created inside
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Broken town centers

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry, i dont get it - please write step by step reproduction list.

thanks!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I think what he means is:

Unit is just created in tc, but you have not used it, somit is "above" tc.
While the unit is in its newly created phase, as in not yet activated, and you move over the tc with another unit, it causes a glitch.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry i never successfully reproduced it - what is the glitch whyn you do that?
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I am not sure, I have tried to reproduce it but nothing unusual happens.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
jboer2

Post by jboer2 »

I have experienced this problem before but with a different cause. If you have your animation settings set to on (default) it sometimes glitches and the city stops working. It happens on both AOS and AOF. If you move a unit, then before the animation is complete you select the city again, the unit is still logged as inside the city. If you then try to move it again, the city glitches out. This used to cause a crash, now the city just glitches.
Thus it may be know that the leader of armies is the arbiter of the people's fate, the one on whom it depends whether the nation shall be in peace or in peril.
Daruty

Post by Daruty »

The problem that jboer3 describes happens to me quite a lot. When i'm moving all of my units in big games i tap very fast to move all of the units. When you move a unit out of a tc and tje animation isn't finished before you open the tc again tc glitches. When i restart aos the tc even dissapears!
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

I have a similar problem since it wastes a unit's turn
Epic Gamer Moment!

Return to “Units/techs/effects”