multiplayer reloads previous turns

Anything that does not fit into any other forum inside "Reporting issues".
max-damage

multiplayer reloads previous turns

Post by max-damage »

When playing an extended multiplayer match, the system will bypass turns, reload previous turns, move player units as if it were an AI player, and generally glitch...it's not because i don't take turns in time--I'm anal about taking my turn in time--it's just something wrong in the system...
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
max-damage

Re: multiplayer

Post by max-damage »

On the same subject, if you back out of active play while the AI is taking its turn, the system will reset and make you take your most recently completed turn again...very frustrating...
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

Yep, i've noticed most of that as well (thought I might have been imagining it)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

ejm29 wrote:Yep, i've noticed most of that as well (thought I might have been imagining it)
No, you aren't imagining it...I've been checking it all day, today, just to make sure i wasn't imagining it, as well, and the system is definitely glitching...we need Daniel in order to get it fixed, though...i don't know if he's seen this thread, yet...
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

I've also been geting two turns in multiplayer games, again, I though I was imagining it, as other said they have not had that problem when I asked :lol:
(Good to know im not going crazy/crazy-er :D)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

:lol:

Return to “Others”