Slow update of tiles for units

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.

Moderator: Endru1241

Detros

Slow update of tiles for units

Post by Detros » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 am

Quite often, if you move a unit and then immediately select another one, the tiles this other unit can use are not properly updated.
  • If this new unit could have go so far, the destination tile where the previous unit has just moved to is still shown as possible tile to move to. Selecting that tile just selects the just-moved unit there.
  • This is not limited to just-moved units. If your Worker is standing next to just-finished building, selecting his ability shows option of "mending" for this fresh new building. I have tried it and yes, the action is done. There is no other effect, just the Worker attack/ability slot is consumed for given turn.

Hornythopt3r

Re: Slow update of tiles for units

Post by Hornythopt3r » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:52 pm

I confirm this bug.
If I recall correctly with my older slower tablet this was not a problem but a with a new one I constantly run in to this particular bug.
Tile status updates too slowly for a empty tile from where a unit was just moved away.

Return to “Game”