HOTSEAT? Strange Ally Bug

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

HOTSEAT? Strange Ally Bug

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hey, so I was playing a hotseat game with explored visibility. My opponent had one ally AI. Whenever he would end his turn, and the AI turn went, most AI units would become visible, as well as some of mine, even if they were all out of range of vision. Not sure if this occurs online as well.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Ezra216

Re: HOTSEAT? Strange Ally Bug

Post by Ezra216 »

Well, this bug works in fog and explored for me but only with all AI's. And all I can see through the fog is the animations of the enemies' units. Like a pikeman moving to another tile, a healer healing someone, or anything that involves movements with animation. But I don't really see how the enemy sees.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."

Return to “Game”