in-game menu - Turns taken info

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Detros

in-game menu - Turns taken info

Post by Detros »

When you finish a map you can see your score under the map name in the list of maps of given campaign. What about you also get the lowest amount of turns that you needed to finish it?

Behind the score there is currently some "(0)" but it seems to show this zero for all my finished games. Is this ID of the faction you have won as (always the first one - indexing from zero)? Or is this the "turns taken" counter but it is just not working?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: in-game menu - Turns taken info

Post by Stratego (dev) »

there is a nnn (nn/nn turns) formatted section on the bottom of that menu.
that is ment to show you this:
score (turns taken / turns to get 3 star )

i ran a random game and howed correctly, is there some case it does not show it properly?
Detros

Re: Out-of-game menu - Turns taken info

Post by Detros »

I am not talking about ingame Menu but about the list of maps in campaign. And not for active map but for finished one.

Please read again what I said, not just the "Turns taken" title.
Detros wrote:When you finish a map you can see your score under the map name in the list of maps of given campaign.
What about you also get the lowest amount of turns that you needed to finish it?
Detros

Re: in-game menu - Turns taken info

Post by Detros »

At least, what does that "(0)" behind scores in list of maps of given campaign mean?

Return to “Game”