The Grim Reaper - ANSWERED

SirDoucheBag

The Grim Reaper - ANSWERED

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Would be an elite unit for undead. This unit would be able to go on any tile in the map simply passing through walls and such being able to "fade through" per se. Along with Free movement The Grim Reaper attacks with a scythe for 15% health of the unit. If the unit that's attacked by The grim reaper dies in the same turn it is resurrected with 10% health and is under the control of the player who owns the grim reaper. The reaper has 150 life and takes 8 turns to make. Any undead unit within 5 tiles receives the undead advantage perk increasing Def by 10 points attack by 5 points and health 5 points ( if you take this is I know you'll work out the data. ) being The Grim reaper his enemy's cower as the black robed 2x1 tiled undead monster passes through their walls and resurrects their recently killed only to have their own dead soldiers turn against the remaining living killing their one timed comrades. The grimp reaper cannot enter within a 6 tiled range around a church. (Holy ground and thus cannot step on it) The Grim Reaper has a intense weakness to fire. Ex. The fire archer will shoot the reaper and the reaper will receive double damage (weakness to fire). Swords are 50% chance to hit the grim reaper while also receiving 15% extra damage if hit from a sword. The Grim Reaper also stunts healing abilities within a 4 tile radius. The grim reaper does not effect any siege weapons or buildings But can be damaged by them. ( fire based units deal double damage ) Elves receive a 10% damage resistance bonus when fighting The Grim Reaper, while when fighting orcs. Orcs receive a 10% damage increase bonus when fighting the grim reaper. When facing humans. Humans receive a 5% bonus damage to the grim reaper and a 5% damage reduction. The Grim Reaper Cannot harm unit healers that do not inflict damage and receives 10% extra damage from units who can heal and attack. Non aggressive healers May be denied their healing spell if within the 4 tile radius. The player can have one of The Grim Reaper at a time and if still in play after 9 turns..at the end of turn 10 The Grim Reaper Dies and can then be 're trained in the castle or (other elite unit center). Any undead unit of any resurrected # of units by the grim reaper and is still active turn 10 with The Grim Reaper also Dies at end of turn.
Normal is an illusion.
TheBluePhoenix

Re: The Grim Reaper

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I have already used that name for some other kind of unit. Check out my topic "spectral rider"
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Will look for it now. Hope this helps with ideas for potential unit.
Normal is an illusion.
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

As I commented in your forum having the spectral rider turn into a sub unit upon being defeated I feel that our ideas of a Grim Reaper clash as in I would suggest that the spectral rider remain in it's own image allowing a possible second hero unit. Due to strength of both units maybe only one of the two would be allowed to control and any givin moment in turn making sure the player is not o.p. I suggest some tuning stats on the spectral rider making what he is weak against more clear.
Normal is an illusion.

Return to “Archived - Undead Units, Buildings”