samurai to master samurai - IMPLEMENTED

These suggestions are in the game
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Samurai master

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I remember a topic originally given the name, "Samurai Master." It would be the upgrade of the samurai, but then became renamed the Hatamoto. :|

My question is, aren't these the same thing?
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Yes I guess but his speciality is the buff he gives to samurai and I basically got this idea when I was thinking of something as an incentive to make dojo like auxiliary units are special for roman garrison, and also there was nothing to produce yari ashigaru so dojo could be used to put it into the game, but if dojo isn't implemented then I see no reason y this should be implemented either, just an idea that's all
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Maybe adjust the aura to give nearby samurai 50% counter dodge. That helps handle the biggest problem with multi hit units, that of retaliation damage.
The glorious sun rises again
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Good idea could work.
But I still don't see whether cool guy or the dev likes it :(
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Re: samurai to master samurai - ACCEPTED

Post by COOLguy »

Merged and this suggestion is already implemented
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Re: Edited: Samurai to "Samurai with Nodachi"

Post by COOLguy »

There is already an upgrade for the samurai, so I will merge this one with that.

Thanks to mak
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “IMPLEMENTED - Infantry”